Active surface paint for ceilings
New technology paint for ceilings that improves the quality of air. It is recommended for use on ceilings in rooms with fireplaces, stoves, wood stoves and cigarette smoke, indoor garages, and kitchens with gas cookers.
- Extremely low VOCs emissions
- Degrades the concentration of harmful nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- High vapor permeability
- Contributes to a healthy indoor atmosphere
- Excellent matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
Application - Tools
Download the files
New technology, water-based waterglass paint of active surface, for ceilings. Thanks to its photocatalytic effect in visible light spectrum, it degrades entrapped air pollutants such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), thus improving the quality of air. It is also certified with the finest European voluntary program Indoor Air Comfort™ GOLD as Best-In-Class product by Eurofins organization with extremely low VOCs emissions contributing to a healthier indoor air. It is recommended for use οn ceilings in rooms with fireplaces, stoves, wood stoves and cigarette smoke, indoor garages, and kitchens with gas cookers.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of the water-based primer
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 5-10% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT MASTER CLEAN AIR for an ideal result.
- The painted surface is not washable.
- It is advisable to re-paint every 3 years after applying the water-based primer KRAFT DUR AQUA WHITE.
- In case of repainting, sanding is not advisable. If necessary, wet sanding and use of appropriate equipment for personal protection are recommended.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store it before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.