Permanent surface protection varnish
Protects surfaces against graffiti and prevents adhesion of posters and stickers on them. It can also be used for protecting existing graffiti from further vandalism.
- Permanent protection
- Washable with water
- Non-stick semi-matt surface
- Highly breathable
- Exceptional resistance to weather conditions
Transparent varnish of innovative technology for permanent surface protection against graffiti. It is remarkable for its exceptional resistance to weather conditions, its hydrophobicity and its high water vapour permeability. It provides a non-stick semi-mat surface preventing adhesion of posters and stickers on it. It can be very easily cleaned with a wet cloth or pressure washed with water. It can also be used as a finish for protecting existing graffiti (eg street art) from further vandalism.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, previous paints or varnishes, etc.
- On previously painted surfaces with acrylic or emulsion paints, raised decorative organic plasters, silicate paints, silicon emulsion paints (SREP) or epoxies it is necessary to prime with KRAFT ANTIGRAFFITI PRIMER. Before priming, paint the surface to cover (if any) existing graffiti.
- On surfaces of concrete, mortar, brick, FCB, cotto, lime sandstone, granite, PVC, slate, glass, marble, steel, aluminum, wood, polycarbonate, powder coatings, PU, PMMA, it is necessary to prime with KRAFT ANTIGRAFFITI PRIMER. Before priming, remove (if any) existing graffiti with a suitable cleaner.
For the protection of existing graffiti (eg Street Art) it is necessary to prime with KRAFT ANTIGRAFFITI PRIMER.
- The product is ready to use. Stir well before application.
- Apply 1 generous coat of KRAFT ANTIGRAFFITI SHIELD.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT NITRO SOLVENT 1100..
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.