Brush solvent of high quality
Suitable for thinning paints which are applied with a brush or a roller on wooden or metallic surfaces. It facilitates application and drying of the paint.
- Alkyd paints solvent
- Enhances the application properties of the paint
- Suitable for cleaning surfaces/tools
High quality solvent of aromatic hydrocarbons mix, for thinning alkyd varnishes and enamel paints which are applied with a brush or a roller on wooden or metallic surfaces. It enhances leveling, workability and drying of the paint during application. It is also suitable for removing grease from metals prior to paint application and for cleaning the painting tools after use.
How to Use
- The product is ready to use.
- Thin the 1-component paints up to the recommended percentage depending on the product.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.