Low expansion polyurethane gun foam
Suitable for plasters, bricks, asphalt, wood, gypsum, cardboard, and metallic interior or exterior surfaces. It is used for filling gaps in masonry, on roof tiles and for fixing casings.
- Excellent adhesion
- Resistance to moisture
- Resistant to ageing
- Low expansion
- Easy application
KRAFT GUN FOAM 51 is a one-component, solvent-free polyurethane foam of low expansion, for professional use. It is applied with a gun and undergoes polymerization when exposed to air humidity. It is used for filling gaps between thermal insulation boards in external thermal insulation systems, in masonry, in pipes, in roof tiles and for fixing casings. It features low expansion, and it is easy to use and apply. It also provides excellent adhesion on plasters, bricks, mortars, asphalt, wood, gypsum, cardboard, and metallic surfaces. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use..
How to Use
- The surface must be clean and free of dust.
- Before use, the canister must be kept at room temperature for 12 hours at least. Shaking is also required for about 15 seconds before use.
- Apply using the dedicated professional gun for PU foams. Before use, grease the gun with lubricant or with Teflon spray. Place and screw the canister on the gun. Adjust the flow rate by twisting the screw at the back of the gun.
- After use, twist the screw clockwise at the back of the gun until the flow stops. The dried residues can be removed mechanically. Attach a prepacked -in a canister- PU solvent on the gun and spray until all foam residues have been removed.
- Never leave the gun unattached to the canister or uncleaned.
- Store the product in shaded areas and at a temperature of 5°C to 35°C in an upright position. The shelf life of the product is 18 months when stored as recommended, in the original sealed packaging.