- Insufficient and inadequate thermal insulation in walls and ceilings.
- The combination of high heat and humidity and inadequate ventilation.
- Insufficient surface preparation before painting (residues of dust, oil or mold).
- Clean the surface with the special KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER cleaner, prime (if the old paint has peeled off).
- Apply 2-3 coats of MASTER HYDROCONTROL or ASEPSIS SHIELD.
- After applying the steps from solution A, install the KRAFT CLIMA TOTAL external thermal insulation certified system on the exterior.