Anticorrosive paint for chassis
Quick-drying solvent-based enamel paint for car chassis and metallic constructions. It resists to bumps, lubricants and petroleum products.
- Anticorrosive protection
- Exceptionally quick drying
- High resistance to petroleum products and to impact
It is elastic with exceptional adhesion to metallic surfaces. Also ideal as an anticorrosive substrate for new surfaces. It features great coverage, brushing and leveling, creating a smooth, durable surface with an excellent finish.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry and free of dust and residues and be able to be cleaned with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT.
- Remove all loose or blistered paints. The painted surfaces should be sanded with a proper sandpaper to a dull finish.
- Wet sanding is recommended wherever possible, to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- Prior to application, thin the product 5-10% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or 10% v/v with KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with an airless spray gun and stir well.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT CHASSIS COAT for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.