Acidic sealant silicone resistant to mold
Suitable for sealing and welding constructions made of glass, porcelain, non-porous ceramics, etc. Ideal for application on sanitary appliances, kitchens, showers, bathrooms, etc.
- Resistance to water
- Resistance to mold growth
- High elasticity
- Excellent adhesion
- Cannot be painted with common paints
Certifications / Evaluations
KRAFT MOLD RESIST 23 is a one-component acidic type silicone. It is suitable for sealing and welding constructions made of glass, porcelain (e.g., tiles), non-porous ceramics, etc. It provides excellent adhesion on varnished or painted wood and on various plastics like epoxy, polyester, et.al. Its special formula ensures high resistance to water and to fungi growth, thus it is ideal for application on sanitary appliances, kitchens, showers, bathrooms, etc. It cures fast when exposed to air. It cannot be painted with common paints..
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, clean, and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, residues, blistered paints, etc.
- Cleaning with KRAFT WHITE SPIRIT is recommended.
- To avoid soiling at the joint edges, apply a masking tape along but make sure to remove it immediately after sealing and before the material gets hardened.
- Apply on the joint using a handgun or an air gun. Cut the nozzle to an opening according to the sealing width. Smooth down the surface with a spatula while the material is still damp.
- The joint width should not be less than 3-4 mm or more than 30-40 mm.
- Cleaning: Clean the tools and product residues immediately with KRAFT WHITE SPIRIT. Once the material has been cured, it can be removed mechanically.
- Store the product in dry places and at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C for 12 months from the date of production.