Acrylic sealant mastic
Suitable for interior or exterior surfaces of concrete, brick, wood, aluminum, and PVC. Can be painted with common acrylic and emulsion paints after its complete hardening.
- Does not shrink
- Excellent adhesion
- Quick drying
Certifications / Evaluations
KRAFT JOINT ACRYLIC 20 is a one-component plasto-elastic sealant of acrylic base. It is especially developed for use on absorbent, porous, interior or exterior surfaces, such as between windows and sills, casings and walls, cracks, etc. It is suitable for sealing vertical joints as well as joints that feature no significant change in their working width (up to 8%). It provides excellent adhesion on concrete, brick, wood, aluminum, and PVC. It cures fast when exposed to air and can be painted with common acrylic and emulsion paints after its complete hardening..
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, clean, and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, residues, blistered paints, etc.
- Cleaning with a wire brush and then by compressed air, if available, is recommended.
- To avoid soiling at the joint edges, apply a masking tape along but make sure to remove it immediately after sealing and before the material gets hardened..
- Apply on the joint using a handgun or an air gun. Cut the nozzle to an opening according to the sealing width. Smooth down the surface with a spatula while the material is still damp.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C.
- Cleaning: Clean the tools and product residues immediately with hot water. Once the material has been cured, it can be removed mechanically.
- Store the product in dry places, at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C and for a period of 18 months from its production date.