100% acrylic paint of high quality
for exterior use
Very resistant to weather conditions (sun, rain) and to air pollution, as well as to dirt and pollutants pick-up. It is easy to apply and provides great filling with strong adhesion to most surfaces (plaster, concrete, plasterboard, wood).
- Resistance to all weather conditions
- High durability and resistance to solar radiation
- Bright white and vibrant colors
- High coverage and performance
- Smooth, matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
This formula is based in an advanced technology which provides exceptional resistance to dirt and pollutants pick-up, thus keeping the surface clean for longer. It is also very resistant to weather conditions (sun, rain) and to air pollution, for a longer lifetime of the surface. Ideal solution for buildings in densely built-up areas. The white shade is evaluated as cool paint featuring high solar reflectance (SR), high infrared emittance (ε) and high solar reflectance index (SRI), significantly reducing the temperature of the walls during summer. The thousands of vibrant shades are durable and resistant to solar radiation. 4 Seasons is easy to apply and offers high coverage and performance. It also features strong adhesion to most surfaces (plaster, concrete, plasterboard, wood) providing great filling with a smooth matt finish.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA or KRAFT DUR.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY.On new surfaces of plaster or concrete, allow them to dry completely for at least 30 days before the paint application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 5-10% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply two coats of KRAFT 4 SEASONS for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.