Silicon acrylic paint for exterior use
High quality paint that protects the surface from paint blistering and peeling, mold, and algae. It is easy to apply and provides great filling with strong adhesion to most surfaces (plaster, concrete, bricks).
- Exceptional waterproofing
- High water vapor permeability
- Ideal for areas with high humidity
- Keeps the surface clean
- High coverage and performance
- Matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
Silicon acrylic paint of high quality for exterior use. Its powerful waterproofing properties prevent the penetration of moisture and rainwater into the wall, thus protecting the surface for a long time. It also helps the trapped moisture inside the wall to be released to the atmosphere, protecting the surface from paint blistering and peeling, mold, and algae. Ideal for buildings in coastal regions. Its formula prevents dirt and dust pick-up, allowing the rainwater to remove them, thus keeping the surface clean for longer. The white shade is evaluated as cool paint featuring high solar reflectance (SR), high infrared emittance (ε) and high solar reflectance index (SRI), significantly reducing the temperature of the walls during summer. The countless vibrant shades are resistant to solar radiation, to weather conditions and to air-pollution, helping to keep the surface protected for a long time. 4 Seasons Waterproof is easy to apply and offers high coverage and performance. It also features strong adhesion to most surfaces (plaster, concrete, bricks) providing great filling with an elegant, matt finish.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY. On new surfaces of plaster or concrete, allow them to dry completely for at least 30 days before the paint application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 5-10% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply two coats of KRAFT 4 SEASONS WATERPROOF for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.