Superior quality emulsion paint
Emulsion paint of high quality for interior walls. It is easy to apply with even leveling. It is resistant to mold growth, and it is ideal for humid environments. Available in bright white and in thousands of its shades that last for long.
- High coverage
- High washability
- Resistant to mold growth
- Contributes to a healthy indoor atmosphere
- Excellent semi matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
Emulsion paint of high quality for interior walls, plasterboards, etc. It is certified with the finest European voluntary programIndoor Air Comfort™ by Eurofins organization with extremely low VOCs emissions contributing to a healthier indoor air. It contains fungicidal additives that protect its dry film against mold, and it is suitable for humid environments. It is easily cleaned and highly resistant to washing with detergents. Due to its very low gloss, it effectively covers imperfections creating an even matte finish. The bright white and the thousands of its shades last for long, aesthetically upgrading any room. It is easy to apply with even leveling and mild odor.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a water-based primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA or KRAFT HAFT.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
- On painted surfaces, with stains and/or mold Use the insulating undercoat KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA first.In case of mold, before priming remove the mold using KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 5-15% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT MASTER for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store it before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.
- You can clean the painted surfaces gently with a soft sponge and water, or in case of stubborn stains, with a small amount of detergent, at least 15 days after painting. Dark shades are less resistant to frequent washing.