High quality ecological emulsion paint
User- and environment-friendly. It is easy to apply with even leveling, effectively covering imperfections of the surfaces.
- High washability
- Contributes to a healthy indoor atmosphere
- Excellent matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
Ecological emulsion paint of high quality for interior walls. It is user- and environment-friendly as it is certified by the Hellenic Council for EU Ecolabel and fulfills the criteria of the EU Ecolabel. It is free of harmful chemicals and it is almost odorless. It is certified as a product of low VOCs emissions according to the strictest standards of the globally renown voluntary label Indoor Air Comfort™ by Eurofins organization, contributing to a healthier indoor air. It is easily cleaned and highly resistant to frequent washing with detergents. Due to its very low gloss, it effectively covers imperfections creating an even matt finish. The bright white and the thousands of its shades last for long and resist to yellowing, aesthetically upgrading any room. It is easy to apply with even leveling.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a water-based primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA or KRAFT HAFT.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
- On surfaces with stains: Use the undercoat KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA first.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 8-15% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT MASTER ECO for an ideal result.
- Recover unused paint for reuse.
- Reuse of paint can effectively minimize the environmental impact of a product’s life cycle.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.
- You can clean the painted surfaces gently with a soft sponge and water, or in case of stubborn stains, with a small amount of detergent, at least 15 days after painting. Dark shades are less resistant to frequent washing.