Transparent water-based acrylic primer
Transparent primer for interior and exterior use. Suitable for walls, plasters or cement boards. It enhances the adhesion between the surface and the topcoat and it also increases the coverage and the durability of the topcoat.
- Reduces the absorbance of the surface
- Enhances the adhesion
- Increases the coverage of the topcoat
- Increases the durability of the topcoat
- Applied to new, properly prepared surfaces
- Contributes to a healthy indoor atmosphere
Certifications / Evaluations
Transparent, water-based acrylic primer for interior and exterior use. It is applied to new, properly prepared surfaces or to painted surfaces of a solid material, like walls, plaster, or cement board. It reduces the absorbance of the surface, while enhancing the adhesion between the surface and the topcoat. It increases the coverage and the durability of the topcoat. It is also certified with the finest European voluntary program Indoor Air Comfort™ GOLD as Best-In-Class product by Eurofins organization with extremely low VOCs emissions contributing to a healthier indoor air and a better quality of life.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of KRAFT HAFT.
- On surfaces with mold: Remove the residues first and apply KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER. After 24 hours apply one coat of KRAFT HAFT.
Allow new surfaces of plaster or concrete to dry completely for at least 30 days before color application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint up to 300-400% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply one coat of KRAFT HAFT for an ideal result. Then apply two coats of the KRAFT topcoat.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.