Admixture latex for concrete and mortars
Special emulsion for putties, plasters, cement mortars, etc. improving their resistance. It can also be used as a primer prior to application of waterproofing materials on terraces and substructures.
- Improves adhesion and waterproofing of cement mortars
- High elasticity
- Prevents capillary shrinkage cracks
- Improves the cementing ability of the mixture
Copolymeric emulsion that acts as an additive in cement mortars mixtures, such as putties, plasters, tiles adhesives, repairing materials, etc. The addition of KRAFT Powder Bond improves resistance of the mixture to sanding, mechanical stress, exposure to chemicals and to dramatic changes of temperature. It improves workability, adhesion of the liquid mixture, its cementing ability, its waterproofing property and its flexibility. It can also be used as a primer on cementitious substrates prior to application of waterproofing materials on terraces and substructures.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion on the substrate, the surface must be dry, clean, and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, residues, blistered paint, etc.
- In a clean container that contains KRAFT POWDER BOND and water, add the cement mortar while stirring constantly (use electric stirrer at low speed).
- The product is ready to use when the mixture has a uniform consistency with no lumps.
- The homogenous mixture should be stirred regularly, otherwise extra water will be needed.
- Clean the tools immediately with water before the material dries.