Fine grain cement mortar for spackling interior surfaces
Mortar suitable for plaster or concrete, with strong adhesion and easy application. No priming needed before the application. It is superior to conventional oil-based putties.
- Creates a smooth surface
- Resistant to contractions and expansions
- Doesn’t crack
- Great resistance to humidity, frost and changes of temperature
- Easy sanding and quick drying
Certifications / Evaluations
Powderfine Professional is a white fine grain cement mortar for spackling. It is modified with selected resins and additives providing great adhesion and easy application with a smooth metallic putty knife, instantly creating a smooth surface. It is classified as GP CS-III W0 type mortar according to EN998-1.
Powderfine Professional is suitable for smoothing plaster or concrete surfaces of less than 2mm width of the rough parts. It creates a smooth and very durable surface. No priming needed before the application. It is superior to conventional oil-based putties which need long times to dry and show signs of oil migration /secretion over time - even after years. It is very resistant to humidity, frost and changes of temperature and it is easy to mix and apply. It is easy to sand and dries quickly. It can replace stuccos. It ensures quicker completion of the work and lower painting cost.
How to Use
- To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be clean, solid and free of dust, grease, lime, tar and loose parts.
- In case of cracks, these must be repaired prior to application.
- In case of highly porous substrates (plaster boards, cement boards, etc.) priming is recommended with KRAFT DUR AQUA diluted 1:1 with water.
- The application of KRAFT POWDERFINE PROFESSIONAL on the substrate is recommended for widths from 1 to 2mm, using a flat putty knife and fully covering the substrate.
- For application on plaster or concrete outdoors, as well as on surfaces with severe cracks or damp, the addition of at least 1L of the special polymeric additive KRAFT POWDER BOND is required, replacing a commensurate quantity or part of the required water amount.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap or detergent. Remove as much remaining product as possible from the tools before cleaning them.