Acrylic cement paint for exterior use
Resistant to weather conditions (sun, rain) and to air pollution. It is easy to apply, with even leveling and quick drying. Ideal for frequent repainting and refreshment.
- High coverage
- Vapor permeability
- Ideal for cementitious surfaces
- Prevents the penetration of moisture
- Easy application
Shades:White,Grey (Ral 7030),Brick Red (KR2349)
Acrylic cement paint for exterior use, resistant to weather conditions (sun, rain) and to air pollution, with sufficient durability. It offers good coverage, with white and grey shades that last for long. It provides vapor permeability to the surface preventing the penetration of moisture. It is easy to apply, with even leveling and quick drying. It is ideal for frequent repainting and refreshment. It also features strong adhesion to most surfaces, such as plaster, concrete, plasterboard, etc.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA. or KRAFT HAFT.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material. On new surfaces of plaster or concrete, allow them to dry completely for at least 30 days before the paint application.
- Ιn case of expected rain, avoid applying in the next 7 days.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 5-10% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply two coats of KRAFT PROFI CEMENT PAINT for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately after use with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.