Acrylic paint for exterior use
It features great resistance to weather conditions (sun, rain) and to air pollution, while preventing the penetration of moisture. It is easy to apply, with even leveling and it is ideal for frequent repainting and refreshment.
- High whiteness & coverage
- Vapor permeability
- Prevents the penetration of moisture
- Easy application
- Quick drying
Acrylic paint for exterior use, resistant to weather conditions (sun, rain) and to air pollution, with sufficient durability. It offers good coverage, with high whiteness and long-lasting shades. It provides vapor permeability to the surface preventing the penetration of moisture. It is easy to apply, with even leveling and quick drying. It is ideal for frequent repainting and refreshment. It also features strong adhesion to most surfaces, such as plaster, concrete, plasterboard, etc.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA. or KRAFT HAFT.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material. On new surfaces of plaster or concrete, allow them to dry completely for at least 30 days before the paint application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 5-10% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply two coats of KRAFT PROFI EXTERIOR for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.