Ecological emulsion paint
It is user- and environment-friendly, free of harmful chemicals. It is easy to apply with even leveling and it is ideal for frequent repaintings and refreshments.
- High coverage
- Easy application
- High whiteness
- Smooth matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
Ecological emulsion paint for interior use. It is user- and environment-friendly as it is certified by the Hellenic Council for EU Ecolabel and fulfills the criteria of the EU Ecolabel. It is easy to apply with even leveling and it is ideal for frequent repaintings and refreshments. It is free of harmful chemicals and almost odorless, thus ideal for home interiors. Due to its very low gloss, it effectively covers imperfections creating an even matt finish, with high whiteness and shades that last for long.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of a water-based primer, such as KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA or KRAFT HAFT.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
- On surfaces with stains: Use the insulating undercoat KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA first.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 8-12% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT PROFI INTERIOR for an ideal result.
- Recover unused paint for reuse.
- Reuse of paint can effectively minimize the environmental impact of a product’s life cycle.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.