100% acrylic water-based putty for interior and exterior use
Putty for woods, plasterboards, cement boards, plaster and primed metals. It is superior to conventional putty or stucco. It can be quickly recoated with emulsion, acrylic or enamel paints preventing cracks or detachments.
- Easy application
- Quick drying
- Exceptional filling and sanding
- Great resistance to humidity and frost
- Ready to use
- Enhances the surface
Water-based acrylic putty for interior and exterior use, featuring great resistance to humidity and frost. It can be applied on woods, plasterboards, cement boards, plaster, primed metals. It is sanded easily and enhances the surface. It is superior to conventional putty or stucco which take long to dry and show frequently signs of yellowing, cracks and patches on the final coat. It can be quickly recoated with emulsion, acrylic or enamel paints preventing cracks or detachments.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, clean, and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, residues, blistered paint, etc.
- On surfaces with mold, moss, fungi and algae: Remove the residues, apply 1 coat of KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER, clean the surface, prime with KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA and finish with 2 coats of KRAFT SPACHTEL.
- On fresh concrete, plaster and gypsum: Prime with KRAFT ECO DUR and allow at least 30 days before applying KRAFT SPACHTEL.
- On new wooden surfaces: Sand and clean the surface and then apply 1 coat of KRAFT WOOD CARE AQUA or KRAFT WOOD CARE. Finally apply 2-3 coats of KRAFT SPACHTEL.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C and at a relative humidity 65% or higher.
- The final coat of paint is applied after priming the surface (already treated with KRAFT SPACHTEL) with 1 coat of KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA or KRAFT HAFT.
- Clean the tools and the product residues immediately with warm water and soap or detergent.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use.
- Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.