Acrylic Stone Varnish
Suitable for exterior use on natural or artificial stones, bricks, marbles, granite. Accents the natural color of the surface.
- High protection
- Resistance to UV radiation
- Exceptional hardness
- Protects from stains absorption
- Exceptional adhesion
Colorless solvent-based acrylic protective and decorative impregnation varnish for stones. It is suitable for exterior use on natural or artificial stones, Pelion or Karystos slates, bricks, marbles, granite. It is especially designed to penetrate the substrate pores accenting its natural color. It features exceptional adhesion, hardness, and resistance to bumps. It also protects from stains absorption. It is remarkable for the durable surface it creates resisting to UV radiation and severe weather conditions without chipping off nor yellowing..
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, clean, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, previous paints or varnishes, etc.
- On new stone surfaces: Before applying the varnish, wash the surface with water and dry it well.
- On painted surfaces with mold/algae:Remove all residues, sand and clean the surface after applying KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER. After 24 hours apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STONE CARE.
- On stone floors: Before applying the varnish, remove all residues, wash the surface with water and let it dry well. Then apply 2 coats of KRAFT STONE CARE.
- The product is ready to use
- Stir well before application.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STONE CARE on vertical surfaces and 2 coats on floors.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT NITRO SOLVENT 1100 and then with water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.