Acrylic water-based stone varnish
Protects and decorates stones, bricks, etc. of exterior and interior use. Protects from corrosion, wear and mold. Suitable for stone floors.
- High impregnation properties
- Protects stone from corrosion
- Refreshes the stone appearance
- Resistance to UV radiation
- Excellent hardness
High quality water-based acrylic varnish for stones and porous mineral substrates for exterior and interior use. It protects and decorates porous substrates such as stones, bricks, cementitious substrates, etc. Its special formula penetrates deeply into the substrate and forms a waterproof film, thus preventing mold growth and protecting from air pollutants, corrosion and wear. In addition, the UV filters in its formula provide resistance to weather conditions and to intense sunlight. Thanks to its hard end elastic surface it is suitable for stone floors..
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, previous paints or varnishes, etc.
- On new stone surfaces: Before applying the varnish, wash the surface with water and dry it well.
- On painted surfaces with mold/algae: : Remove all residues, sand and clean the surface. Then apply KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER and after 24 hours apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STONE CARE AQUA.
- The product is ready to use
- Stir well before application.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STONE CARE AQUA on vertical surfaces and 2 coats on floors.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.