Cement-based adhesive for ceramic tiles
FixoTile Pro 10 is a cement-based adhesive for ceramic tiles. Enriched with selected resins that offer adhesion and moisture resistance. The combination of modified inorganic additives and appropriate graded aggregate granulometry ensures zero slip and extended open time. It is classified as type C1TE tile adhesive according to EN 12004.
- High adhesion & moisture resistance, on usual substrates
- Excellent workability & thixotropy
- Zero slip
- Extended open time
- Application thickness up to 10mm
- Indoor & outdoor usage
FixoTile Pro 10 is suitable for fixing decorative ceramic tiles on floors or walls. Ideal for small & medium size tiles. It can be placed on substrates of: concrete, cement mortars, renders & masonry mortars.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, substrate should be clean, solid, without large unevenness (≤10mm), free of dust, oil, lime, tar and loose elements.
Any new cementitious substrates (e.g. concrete, cement mortars, plasters, etc.) are ensured to be sufficiently cured for a period of at least 28 days, depending conditions.
- On absorbent surfaces, before application, soak with water, without forming stagnant water.
- On very absorbent surfaces (e.g. gypsum boards, cement boards, aerated concrete, etc.) it is recommended to apply the micromolecular substrate stabilization primer Eco Dur Aqua by KRAFT Paints.
- On non-absorbent surfaces (e.g. existing and well-anchored overlays of: very glossy tiles, marbles, mosaics) it is recommended to apply quartz adhesion primer Bonding Primer by KRAFT Paints and simultaneously reinforce the adhesive using appropriate resin in percentage according to technical requirements.
- Apply the adhesive up to 10mm thickness on the substrate using a notched trowel of appropriate size. Then apply the tile with constant pressure to ensure good entire surface contact between adhesive & tile.
- On large tiles (>900 cm2) it is recommended to apply the adhesive all over the back side of each tile (“back-buttering” method) in order to achieve full bonding. Before application, ensure that tile surface is free of dust, otherwise clean thoroughly with water.
- Tools should be cleaned immediately after application with plenty of water while the material is still fresh or otherwise mechanically. Remove as much material as possible from tools before cleaning.