White, water-based acrylic primer for interior use, with a great filling ability, suitable for plasterboards. It ensures very good adhesion, smoothing out uneven parts of the surface.
- Fills the surface perfectly, smoothing out all imperfections
- Contributes to the final coating
- Can be repainted with any plastic paint
- Strong adhesion
- Almost odorless
White, water-based acrylic primer for interior use with a great filling ability, suitable for plasterboards. It offers very good adhesion, smoothing out especially the superficial uneven parts of the plasterboard. It effectively contributes to the final coating, it can be repainted with any plastic paint and it is almost odorless.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply one coat of KRAFT GO PRIMER.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
At plasterboard joints: before GO PRIMER is applied KRAFT HAFT to insulate the putty
Allow new surfaces of plaster or concrete to dry completely for at least 30 days before color application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint 8-12% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply one coat of KRAFT GO PRIMER for an ideal result. Then apply two coats of the KRAFT topcoat.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.