Acrylic undercoat for walls
Ideal for walls, plasterboards, cement, gypsum, and ceilings. It prevents the reappearance of persistent stains of nicotine, smoke, trapped moisture, soot from fireplaces, exhaust fumes, oils, etc. It is easy to apply and it dries quickly offering high performance and coverage.
- Blocks stains on walls
- Enhances the adhesion of the topcoat
- Fills the surface smoothing out imperfections
White, matt, solvent-based, acrylic insulating substrate of high quality, suitable for interior or exterior use. It blocks and covers persistent, water-soluble stains. Ideal for walls, plasterboards, cement, gypsum, and ceilings. Its dedicated formula prevents the reappearance of persistent stains of nicotine, smoke, trapped moisture, soot from fireplaces, exhaust fumes or oils on the topcoat surface. Very good adhesion and durability. It is easy to apply and it dries quickly. It offers high coverage. It effectively covers the wall imperfections, creating an even, matt surface with a perfect finish.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. In case of old rust residues, sand the surface with the right sandpaper. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STAIN BLOCKER.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
- On surfaces with stains: Before applying the paint, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STAIN BLOCKER
- On surfaces with mold: Remove the mold with KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER. Then apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT STAIN BLOCKER before applying the topcoat.
Allow new surfaces of plaster or concrete to dry completely for at least 30 days before color application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint by adding up to 5% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or up to 10% v/v KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with airless spray gun and stir well.
- Apply one coat of KRAFT STAIN BLOCKER for an ideal result. Then apply two coats of the KRAFT topcoat.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.