High performance enamel paint for metals
It maintains shade and gloss in adverse weather conditions. Ideal for exterior metallic surfaces such as garage doors, railing, machinery, etc. It dries quickly and evenly, forming a hard and elastic surface, with a perfect metallized finish.
- High durability
- Resistance to sunlight
- Excellent hardness
- Excellent coverage
Acrylic modified alkyd enamel paint featuring exceptional resistance to sunlight and high hardness. It maintains shade and gloss in adverse weather for many years. Ideal for exterior metal surfaces such as garage doors, railing, machinery, industrial equipment etc. It provides anti-corrosion protection after the appropriate primer has been applied. It dries quickly and evenly, forming a hard and elastic surface. It features excellent leveling and easy application, creating a durable metallized surface with a perfect finish.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry and free of dust and residues, and to be cleaned with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT. Remove all rotten or peeled paint. The previously painted surfaces should be sanded with a proper sandpaper to a dull finish. Wet sanding is recommended wherever possible, to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new metallic surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT RUST BLOCKER or KRAFT ΜΙΝΙΟ and optionally 1 coat of KRAFT METAL PRIMER.
- On galvanized or aluminum surfaces: First apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT MULTI PRIMER and let dry for 24 hours.
- On painted metallic surfaces: Check the surface stability. Remove all existing residues of old paints and directly apply 2 coats of KRAFT HARD DUKO METALLIZED.
- Before start painting, thin the product up to 5% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with an airless spray gun and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT HARD DUKO CLASSIC for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.