High performance anticorrosive primer
Protects metallic surfaces against corrosion for a long time. Excellent brushing and levelling.
- Long-lasting protection
- Strong adhesion
- Great coverage
- Quick drying
Anticorrosive substrate of high performance for metallic surfaces, with a new, lead oxide-free technology. It provides long-lasting protection, thanks to its formula containing strong anticorrosive additives of next generation, as well as strong adhesion on ferrous surfaces. It dries quickly and features great coverage, brushing and leveling.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry and free of dust, residues, blistered paint, etc. In case of rusted parts, sand the surface with a proper sandpaper. To remove grease, use KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation, to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new metallic surfaces: Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT MINIO prior to topcoat application and lightly sand after at least 16 hours.
- On painted metallic surfaces: Remove all residues of old paints and apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT MINIO. After 16 hours lightly wet sand and apply 2 coats of the suitable KRAFT enamel paint.
- If necessary, first thin the product up to 5% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT MINIO for an ideal result. Then apply 2 coats of the chosen KRAFT topcoat.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.