High quality enamel paint for metals
Ideal for all interior and exterior metallic surfaces such as garage doors, railings, etc. It provides anti-corrosion protection after the appropriate primer has been applied.
- Excellent hardness
- High durability
- Excellent coverage and gloss
- Dries quickly and evenly
- Excellent finish
Shades:White,Black,38 shades/Gloss ,Black Mat,Gold,Silver,Copper
High quality solvent-based enamel paint for metals. Ensures excellent coverage and gloss. Ideal for all interior and exterior metallic surfaces such as garage doors, railings, etc. It provides anti-corrosion protection after the appropriate primer has been applied. It features excellent leveling and easy application, creating a glossy, smooth, and durable surface with a perfect finish. It dries quickly and evenly, forming a hard and elastic surface.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid and free of dust and residues of old paints. In case of rusted parts, sand the surface with a proper sandpaper. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation, to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new metallic surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT RUST BLOCKER or KRAFT MINIO.
- On painted and stable metallic surfaces: Remove all existing residues of old paints and directly apply 2 coats of the final paint.
- Before start painting, thin the product up to 5% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with an airless spray gun and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT HARD & GLOSS for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.