Enamel Paint for woods and metals
Ideal for painting any interior or exterior wooden surface, as well as for painting metals and walls. It retains its color in adverse weather conditions for many years.
- Excellent finish and texture
- Exceptional coverage
- Great workability
- Protects from moisture
- Follows the contractions-expansions of wood
High quality solvent-based enamel paint for woods and metals. It ensures excellent coverage and whiteness, and it is ideal for painting any interior or exterior wooden surface, such as cabinets, doors, windows etc. It is also suitable for painting metals and walls. It creates a superb, smooth, and durable surface with an excellent finish. Even upon application with a brush, the lines fade evenly, leaving a beautiful surface. It features excellent leveling, workability and easy coverage. It retains its color in adverse weather conditions for many years. It forms a durable film on the surface, following the contractions and expansions of the wooden surface, preventing the penetration of moisture.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. In case of rust, sand the surface with a proper sandpaper and remove residues. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new wooden surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1 coat of KRAFT WOOD CARE for protection against woodworm, fungi, etc. and then apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA.
- On new metallic surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT RUST BLOCKER or KRAFT MINIO.
- On mineral surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1 coat of KRAFT VELATOURA or KRAFT STAIN BLOCKER.
- On painted surfaces: Check the surface condition. If it is good, remove all existing residues of old paints and directly apply the color.
- Before start painting, thin the product up to 2% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with an airless spray gun and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT WOOD PLUS for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.