Hammer effect anticorrosive paint for metals
No need for priming prior to application. It creates a hard surface resistant to adverse weather conditions and to air pollution. It dries quickly and evenly.
- High anticorrosive protection
- Direct application on rusty metallic surfaces
- High durability
- Available in 11 shades
- Excellent hammer finish
Shades:11 hammer effect shades
High quality solvent-based enamel paint for metals. It can be applied directly on rusty metallic surfaces without prior use of anticorrosive metal primer. Its advanced formula ensures high anticorrosive protection to any new or old metallic surface, such as railings, elevator doors, etc. preventing new formation of rust. It creates hard surfaces resistant to adverse weather conditions and to air pollution. It dries quickly and evenly. It features excellent leveling and easy application, creating a durable surface with a hammer finish.
How to Use
- To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid and free of dust, residues and blistered paints. In case of rusted parts, sand the surface with a proper sandpaper and remove dust.
- Before start painting, thin the product up to 5% v/v with KRAFT NITRO 1100 and stir well.
- Apply 2-3 coats of KRAFT METAL 3in1 HAMMERED for a perfect result. In coastal areas it is recommended for additional protection to first apply a layer of KRAFT RUST BLOCKER.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT NITRO 1100 and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.