Undercoat for metallic surfaces
Suitable for recoating metallic και wooden surfaces after the primer and before the topcoat. For interior and exterior use.
- Contributes to anticorrosive protection
- Fills the surface smoothing out imperfections
- Enhances adhesion
- Quick drying
- Easy sanding
Solvent-based alkyd substrate of high quality for interior and exterior surfaces. Suitable for recoating metallic, wooden and other surfaces after the primer and before the topcoat. It contributes to anticorrosive protection, it dries fast and is easily sanded.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. In case of rusted parts, sand the surface and remove residues. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation, to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new metallic surfaces: Apply 1 coat of KRAF RUST BLOCKER prior to application and then 1-2 coats of KRAFT METAL PRIMER.
- On wooden surfaces: Apply 1 coat of KRAFT WOOD CARE for protection against insects and fungi prior to application and then 1-2 coats of KRAFT METAL PRIMER.
- On walls and plasters: . Then apply the top coat. Allow new surfaces of plaster or concrete to dry completely for at least 30 days prior to application of paint.
- The product is ready to use.
- If necessary, first thin the product adding 5-10% v/v KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or up to 10% v/v KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with an airless spray gun and stir well.
- Suitable painting tools are: brush, roller or air gun.
- Apply 1 – 2 coats of KRAFT METAL PRIMER for an ideal result. Then apply 2 coats of KRAFT PAINTS finish product.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.