Water-based polyurethane decorative wood varnish
Suitable for all exterior and interior wooden surfaces. It is easily applied giving a distinctive look to the wood.
- High protection
- Crystal transparency
- High elasticity and durability
- Resistant to frequent washing
- Suitable for toys and kids’ furniture
Certifications / Evaluations
Water-based polyurethane acrylic decorative varnish of high quality. It is suitable for all exterior and interior wooden surfaces. It features high resistance to weather conditions and to frequent washing. Its crystal transparency gives a distinctive look to the wood. It has a mild odor and is painted and applied beautifully. Its elasticity helps to follow the contractions-expansions of the wood, preventing cracking or flaking.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, residues, blistered paint, etc.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the varnish, remove grease and resins using KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT, sand along the grain and remove dust with a wet lint-free cloth. Cure existing knots and apply 1 coat of KRAFT WOOD CARE or KRAFT WOOD CARE AQUA for protection against woodworm and fungi. In case a color effect on the wood is required, before applying the product apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT WOOD SHIELD impregnation varnish.
- On painted surfaces: Remove all residues of old paints or varnishes using KRAFT REMOVER, clean the surface with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or sand well with a proper sandpaper. After the surface is completely dry and all residues have been removed, repair all damaged parts of the wood with a proper putty.
- Before start painting, thin up to 10% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT WOOD STYLE AQUA for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.