Water-based wood preservative
Suitable for the preparation of exterior wooden surfaces, such as doors, frames, fences, pergolas, outdoor furniture, etc., prior to varnish application.
- Effectively protects from woodworm
- Prevents fungi and blue stains formation
- Penetrates deeply into the wood
Colorless liquid wood preservative for professional or non-professional applications, suitable for the preparation of exterior wooden surfaces prior to varnish application. It penetrates deeply into the pores of wooden surfaces such as exterior doors, frames, fences, pergolas, linings, outdoor furniture and effectively protects them from mold, fungi, blue stains and insects like woodworm, beetles, and termites. It is compliant with the new European Legislation.
How to Use
- The surface must be dry and free of dust, mold or resin.
- Sand with a proper sandpaper along the grain and smooth the surface well. On new surfaces, remove all residues of old paints or varnishes with a paint stripper and then clean with a solvent. Repair all damaged parts of the wood with a proper putty.
The product is ready to use.
Stir well before application and apply 1-2 coats of WOOD CARE AQUA. You can apply with a brush, paying special attention to cover difficult parts like recesses and corners.
- Clean the tools immediately with water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight.