Ecological acrylic stain blocking undercoat
Ideal for nurseries, kindergartens, schools, hospitals, etc. It prevents the reappearance of dry stains of nicotine, smoke, trapped moisture, markers, coffee, or juice on the topcoat surface. It is easy to apply, and it dries quickly.
- Exceptional stain blocking ability
- High coverage
- Very good adhesion
- Interior or exterior use
- Contributes to a healthier indoor air
- White, matt finish
Certifications / Evaluations
White, matt, water-based, ecological insulating substrate of high quality, suitable for interior or exterior use. It blocks and covers water-soluble stains. Ideal for nurseries, kindergartens, schools, and hospitals. Its dedicated formula prevents the reappearance of dry stains of nicotine, smoke, trapped moisture, markers, coffee, or juice on the topcoat surface. It offers high coverage and very good adhesion. It is easy to apply and it dries quickly. It effectively covers the wall imperfections, creating an even, matt surface with a perfect finish. It is also certified with the finest European voluntary program Indoor Air Comfort™ GOLD as Best-In-Class product by Eurofins organization with extremely low VOCs emissions contributing to a healthier indoor air and a better quality of life.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint, etc. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or a suitable KRAFT repairing material.
- On surfaces with stains: Before applying the paint, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA
- On surfaces with mold: Remove the mold with KRAFT MOLD BLOCKER. Then apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA before applying the topcoat.
Allow new surfaces of plaster or concrete to dry completely for at least 30 days before color application.
- Before start painting, thin the paint up to 12% v/v with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT ECO STAIN BLOCKER AQUA for an ideal result. Then apply the suitable KRAFT topcoat.
- Recover unused paint for future reuse.
- The reuse of paint can effectively minimize the product’s life cycle environmental impact.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.