Acrylic multi surface waterbased primer
Protects interior or exterior surfaces of metal, wood, polyester, glass, tiles, ceramics, fiberglass, as well as painted surfaces. It can also be applied as a final coat. Can be recoated with any paint.
- With anticorrosive agent
- Exceptional adhesion on any surface
- Excellent stain insulation
- Excellent coverage
- Excellent semi-matt finish
New technology water-based acrylic adhesion primer with anticorrosive protection properties for metallic surfaces. It provides great protection to any interior or exterior surface, such as iron, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, galvanized, zinc, wood, chipboard, MDF, polyester, hard PVC, glass, tiles, ceramics, fiberglass as well as to previously painted surfaces with enamel paint or powder coating. It can also be applied as a final coat maintaining its properties and giving an excellent semi mat finish. It features excellent coverage and leveling, ensuring an even coverage of the topcoat. It can be recoated with any water-based or solvent-based paint of one-component.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, free of dust and residues and to be cleaned with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT. Remove all residues of old paints. The painted surfaces should be sanded with a proper sandpaper to a dull finish.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT MULTI PRIMER and sand lightly.
- On painted surfaces: Check the surface stability. Remove all existing residues of old paints and directly apply 1 coat of KRAFT MULTI PRIMER. Then sand lightly. Wherever possible, wet sanding is recommended to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- Before start painting, thin the product up to 10% v/v with water and stir well.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT MULTI PRIMER for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.