Ecological enamel undercoat
Ideal for the preparation of wooden surfaces before the application of enamel paint. It is user-friendly and has a very mild odor.
- Very easy sanding
- Exceptional coverage
- Perfect adhesion
- Covers minor imperfections
- Even surface
Certifications / Evaluations
The ideal ecological substrate for the preparation of wooden surfaces before the application of enamel paint. It is certified by the Hellenic Council for EU Ecolabel and fulfills the criteria of the EU Ecolabel. It is user-friendly and has a very mild odor. It provides exceptional coverage while it effectively fills the pores of the surface blocking the wood tannins and ensuring excellent adhesion on wood, walls, glass and hard PVC. It is very easy to sand and thus prepare the surface properly before the enamel paint application. It features excellent leveling, covering minor imperfections of the substrate, workability and great coverage leaving an even surface.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, residues, blistered paint, etc. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation.
Wet sanding is recommended to prepare the surfaces.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA AQUA.
- On surfaces that need repair: : Use KRAFT SPACHTEL. When it dries prepare the surface by wet sanding.
- On surfaces with stains/tannins: Apply 2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA AQUA.
- Before starting to paint dilute 8-15% with tap water and stir well.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA AQUA for an ideal result. Then apply 2 coats of the chosen KRAFT topcoat.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.