Acrylic waterproofing and protective membrane for roofs
Paint suitable for flat and sloped roofs with tiles, breast walls, etc. It provides extra energy protection. It is easy to apply and environment-friendly.
- Strong adhesion
- Exceptional resistance to severe weather conditions
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation
- Great elasticity
- Evaluated cool material
Certifications / Evaluations
Water soluble acrylic elastomeric waterproofing material which is UV-curing, resistant to substrate’s alkalis migration and excellent adhesion to new, old and pre-painted construction surfaces. Suitable for flat and sloped roofs with tiles, breast walls, etc. At low and high temperatures KRAFT PROFI ROOF remains very elastic, thus being able to follow the substrate’s movements caused by expansions and contractions. It provides extra energy protection, featuring high sunlight reflectance properties, mostly near the IR area of the spectrum, thus reducing the need for A/C use. KRAFT PROFI ROOF is evaluated as cool material, non-toxic, easy to apply and environment-friendly..
How to Use
To ensure proper adhesion, the surface must be dry, clean and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, loose paints and residues, blistered paint, etc..
- On porous substrates (concrete, cement, plaster, etc.) : apply one coat of KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA diluted with water 80% or KRAFT DUR diluted with solvent 100% and allow to dry for 24 hours. Apply two coats of KRAFT PROFI ROOF crosswise.
- Apply crosswise two coats of KRAFT PROFI ROOF.
- Clean the tools and remove product residues immediately after use with warm water and soap or detergent.
- Store in temperatures from 5°C up to 35°C.
- Keep the containers tightly closed, when not in use.