Water-based polyurethane waterproofing membrane for roofs
Suitable for flat and sloped roofs of concrete, masonry, or asphalt substrates. It fully covers capillaries and cracks and prevents dirt pick-up thus maintaining the whiteness of the surface for long.
- Resistance to mechanical stress & UV radiation
- Evaluated cool material
- Resistance to severe weather conditions
- High resistance to stagnant water and frost
- Long-lasting waterproofing
Certifications / Evaluations
KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU AQUA is a high-quality water-based, polyurethane membrane for waterproofing roofs especially designed to provide great resistance and durability. Thanks to its innovative formula it creates a breathable, waterproof membrane featuring high and long-lasting resistance to severe weather conditions, mechanical stress, UV radiation, stagnant water and frost. It also maintains its elasticity from -15°C to +80°C, firmly following the expansions and contractions caused by extreme or rapid changes of temperature, preventing cracking. It fully covers capillaries and cracks of 1mm. It prevents dirt pick-up thus maintaining its whiteness and its reflectance properties for long. Its polyurethane formula ensures quick drying and walkability on the roof surface. It can be easily applied even on liquid substrates, on flat and sloped roofs of concrete, masonry etc. It is evaluated as cool material featuring high solar reflectance and high IR emissivity, resulting in reduction of the roof surface temperature and improvement of the building’s energy efficiency.
How to Use
To ensure proper adhesion, the surface must be smooth, clean and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, loose paints and residues, blistered paint, etc. The moisture content should not exceed 20%. Remove all moss, fungi and algae by mechanical abrasion, wash with soapy water and allow the substrate to dry.
- On porous substrates (concrete, cement, etc.):apply KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA diluted with water 80% and allow to dry.
- On non-porous substrates (ceramics, tiles, terrazzo, metals, etc.): apply one coat of KRAFT EPOXY FLOOR PRIMER AQUA Transparent and allow to dry.
- On bituminous substrates or previous acrylic or polyurethane paints: apply one coat of KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU AQUA diluted with water 20% and allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Ready to use.
- Apply with roller, brush or airless spraygun without dilution in two thick layers crosswise, in 6 hours recoating time.
- Clean the tools and remove product residues immediately after use with warm water and soap or detergent.
- Store in temperatures from 5°C up to 35°C.
- Keep the containers tightly closed, when not in use.