Water-based hybrid,polyurethane/acrylic waterproofing membrane for roofs
Easily applied to flat and sloped surfaces of concrete, masonry, asphalt, etc. It features excellent waterproofing properties, resists to dirt pick-up and maintains the whiteness and the reflectance properties of the surface for a long time.
- High elasticity
- Very good reflectance & adhesion
- Evaluated cool material
- Resistance to severe weather conditions
- Prevents cracking
Certifications / Evaluations
KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU HYBRID is a high-quality water-based, hybrid polyurethane-acrylic membrane designed for waterproofing roofs. It features high elasticity and it has the ability to cross-link under exposure to UV radiation. It can be easily applied to flat and sloped roofs of concrete, masonry, asphalt substrates or previous waterproofing substrates, featuring exceptional adhesion. It provides excellent waterproofing as well as resistance to severe weather conditions, microorganisms and UV radiation. It also maintains its elasticity at low temperatures, firmly following the expansions and contractions caused by extreme or rapid changes of temperature, preventing cracking. It also prevents dirt pick-up thus maintaining its whiteness and its reflectance properties for long. It is user- and environment-friendly being solvent-free. It is evaluated as cool material featuring high solar reflectance and high IR emissivity, resulting in reduction of the roof surface temperature and improvement of the building’s energy efficiency.
How to Use
To ensure proper adhesion, the surface must be dry, smooth, clean and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, loose paints and residues, blistered paint, etc. The moisture content should not exceed 15%. Remove all moss, fungi and algae by mechanical abrasion, wash with soapy water and allow the substrate to dry.
- On porous substrates (concrete, cement, etc.) apply one coat of KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA diluted with water 80% and allow to dry.
- On non-porous substrates (ceramics, tiles, terrazzo, metals, etc.) apply one coat of KRAFT EPOXY FLOOR PRIMER AQUA Transparent and allow to dry.
- On bituminous substrates apply one coat of KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU HYBRID diluted with water 20% and allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Ready to use.
- Apply with roller, brush or airless spray gun without dilution in two thick layers crosswise, in 6 hours recoating time.
- Clean the tools immediately with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.