Modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane for roofs
High performance material suitable for protecting and waterproofing various surfaces like roofs, pipes, gutters, jardinieres, etc. It is also suitable for surfaces of frequent use.
- Great adhesion to all substrates
- Evaluated cool material
- Exceptional resistance to UV radiation & weather conditions
- High resistance to stagnant water
- Long-lasting waterproofing
Certifications / Evaluations
Application - Tools
Download the files
KRAFT TOTAL PROOF TOP COAT is a high performance material for protecting and waterproofing all types of surfaces and for bridging and repairing small cracks up to 2mm wide. Thanks to its special formula of a unique technology, it creates a uniform membrane of high mechanical durability and of exceptional and long-lasting resistance to UV radiation and to weather conditions. It is suitable for protecting the polyurethane membrane KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU-S and waterproofing several substrates and surfaces, like roofs, pipes, gutters, jardinieres, joints between roofs and vertical walls. It features great adhesion to all substrates: concrete, cement, glass, metal, tiles, wood, stone, bricks, ceramics, PVC, etc. It can be applied even on liquid substrates and it is highly resistant to stagnant water. It is suitable for surfaces of frequent use, offering high walkability. It is evaluated as cool material featuring high solar reflectance and high IR emissivity, resulting in reduction of the roof surface temperature and improvement of the building’s energy efficiency..
How to Use
- To ensure proper adhesion, the surface must be smooth, clean and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, loose paints and residues, blistered paint, etc. The moisture content should not exceed 20%. Remove previous coats, moss, fungi and algae by mechanical abrasion.
- Ready to use.
- Apply in one or two coats of KRAFT TOTAL PROOF TOP COAT withroller, brush or airless or air-assisted spray gun without dilution in one or two coats crosswise for the protection of KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU-S and apply the second coat after 7 hours.
- The membrane is fully durable not earlier than 7 days after application, at normal temperature and relative humidity and it can be used only after 24 hours
- Clean the tools and remove product residues immediately after use with KRAFT NITRO SOLVENT 1100.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.