Solvent-based polyurethane primer for porous surfaces
Reduces the absorbance and stabilizes porous substrates like concrete, plaster, wood, plasterboard, etc. It improves the performance of KRAFT Total Proof Pu-S waterproofing membrane.
- Great adhesion to porous substrates
- Deep penetration
- High resistance to mechanical stress & friction
- Quick drying
Certifications / Evaluations
Application - Tools
Download the files
KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU PRIMER is a transparent polyurethane primer. It features deep penetration, great adhesion to porous substrates and high resistance to mechanical stress and friction. It reduces absorbance and stabilizes the porous substrates like concrete, plaster, wood, plasterboard. It dries quickly and improves the performance of KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU-S waterproofing membrane. It can also be used as stabilizer of old or rotten floors and walls surfaces, and as a transparent protective final coat on floors that carry heavy loads of chemicals, acids, oils, mineral oils, etc..
How to Use
To ensure proper adhesion, the surface must be dry, smooth, clean and free of dust, grease, salts, rust, loose paints and residues, blistered paint, etc. The moisture content should not exceed 5%.
- Remove previous coats, moss, fungi and algae by mechanical abrasion.
- Do not wash with water.
- Ready to use.
- Apply with roller, brush or airless spraygun without dilution in two thick layers crosswise with consumption 0,2kg/m2.
- On very absorbing surfaces it is recommended the application of a second layer.
- Apply KRAFT TOTAL PROOF PU-S after 2-3 hours as long as the surface is still sticky.
- Clean the tools immediately with Nitro Solvent 1100 .
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.