Ideal for the preparation of wooden surfaces before the application of enamel paint. It prevents yellowing of the painted surface caused by the wood tannins.
- Very easy sanding
- Exceptional coverage
- High whiteness
- Excellent adhesion
- Even surface
The ideal substrate for the protection of exterior and interior wooden surfaces before the application of enamel paint. It is very easy to sand and effectively fills the pores of the surface providing excellent adhesion of the topcoat and an exceptional final result. It features excellent leveling, workability and easy coverage leaving an even, white surface. Its special formula prevents yellowing of the painted surface caused by the wood tannins.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, residues, blistered paint, etc. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation. Avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the topcoat, apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA and slightly sand after 24 hours.
- On surfaces that need repair: Use KRAFT SPACHTEL.
- On surfaces with stains/tannins Apply 2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA.
- The product is ready to use.
- If necessary, thin up to 5% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT before application and stir well.
- Apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT VELATOURA for an ideal result. Then apply 2 coats of the chosen KRAFT topcoat.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.