Suitable for all exterior wooden surfaces such as wooden boats, yachts, outdoor furniture, pergolas, frames, doors, windows, wales, etc. It ensures long-lasting protection..
- High durability
- Exceptional waterproofing
- UV resistance
- Prevents cracking and flaking
- Protects from water and salt
Durable, protective and decorative polyurethane modified colorless varnish with strong UV filters. Suitable for all exterior wooden surfaces such as wooden boats, yachts, outdoor furniture, pergolas, frames, doors, windows, wales. It features exceptional durability thanks to its high concentration in UV filters and it prevents cracking and flaking. It forms an elastic, waterproof surface, protecting wood exposed to the sea (water and salt) and to intense sunlight, for long.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, mold, residues, blistered paint, etc. Sand with a proper sandpaper along the grain and smooth the surface well. Wet sanding is recommended to avoid dust generation and exposure to it.
- On new wooden surfaces: Before applying the varnish, remove grease and resins using KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT, sand along the grain and remove dust with a wet lint-free cloth. Apply 1 coat of KRAFT WOOD CAREfor protection against woodworm and fungi.
- On old wooden surfaces: Remove all residues of old paints or varnishes KRAFT REMOVER and then clean the surface with a solvent.
- On painted surfaces: KRAFT REMOVER clean the surface with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or sand well with a proper sandpaper. After the surface is completely dry and all residues have been removed, repair all damaged parts of the wood with a proper putty and then apply the varnish.
- Before start painting, thin 5% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or KRAFT NITRO 1100 for application with an airless spray gun and stir well.
- Apply 2 coats of KRAFT YACHT CARE for an ideal result.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions..