Decorative wood varnish
Suitable for all exterior and interior wooden surfaces. It features great clarity and great resistance against dirt pick-up.
- High durability
- Excellent finish
- High elasticity and hardness
- Easy application
Solvent-based polyurethane alkyd decorative varnish of high quality. It is suitable for all exterior and interior wooden surfaces. It features great clarity and great resistance against dirt pick-up. It is also painted and applied beautifully. Its elasticity helps to follow the contractions-expansions of wood, preventing cracking or flaking.
How to Use
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, solid, and free of dust, residues, blistered paint, etc.
- On new surfaces: Before applying the varnish, remove grease and resins using KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT, wet sand parallel to the grain and remove dust with a wet lint-free cloth. Cure existing knots, apply 1 coat of KRAFT WOOD CARE for protection against woodworm, fungi, etc. In case you want a color effect on the wood, before applying the product apply 1-2 coats of KRAFT WOOD CLASS impregnation varnish.
- On painted surfaces: Remove all residues of old paints or varnishes using KRAFT REMOVER, clean the surface with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT or sand well with a proper sandpaper. After the surface is completely dry and all residues have been removed, repair all damaged parts of the wood with a proper putty.
- Before start painting, thin 5-10% v/v with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and stir well.
- Clean the tools immediately with KRAFT BRUSH SOLVENT and then with warm water and soap.
- Close the canister well to preserve it in good condition for future use. Store before or after opening in a cool place, avoiding sunlight or frost conditions.